Pages

Friday, July 1, 2022

The Heat Is On

 I know the summers in Japan are hot but the temperatures we have been experiencing the past few days go beyond hot!  Yesterday was really bad, the high was 37C with a real feel of 41C.  The real feel is what it feels like!  Far too hot to do anything.  I had to use the second room that is set up for teaching, the room that has no air conditioner.  After an hour I was exhausted, my head was pounding and I just wanted to lie down and not move for the rest of the day.   The upstairs corridor was so hot the wood on the floor was burning my feet!  When it gets to 30C at 8 o'clock I know it's going to be a hard day!  There is relief coming, in the form of a typhoon!  Haven't decided which is worse, extreme heat or typhoon!

Crazy cats
I got all the cats in the living room where the air conditioner is.  They decided to pile into a box.  I really don't understand, surely that would make them hot!  There were 3 boxes so why did they want the same one!


No comments:

Post a Comment