Pages

Monday, July 18, 2022

What A Life

 Sam, one of my ginger cats, got a nose bleed yesterday. Hannah and I managed to get to him and stop the bleeding but couldn't figure out why. He wouldn't let us look so couldn't tell if it was a cut or from inside. Hannah and I had hairdressers appointment so had to go out but the boys were at home so I asked them to keep an eye on Sam. Got back couple of hours later and Sam was not happy. He is a love bug, even when sleeping he will purr and respond but no response at all, not even for his favorite treat! Decided it's better to go to the vets. Took Sam in. The vet thinks he smashed into something, maybe when zooming! Got a shot to stop the bleeding. Still miserable when he came home but a few hours later he ate and drank. I think you can see on the photo his nose looks swollen. I was so stressed by this that my English escaped me, Fluffy was having a big stretch, I said "Wow what a big mouth stretch. Hannah, rolling her eyes "Mom that's a yawn."

Poor Sam

Last night David told me that my birthday present was coming today, he ordered it from Amazon when they had a sale last week. I thought it would be a book or kindle. It arrived this morning, a new TV! I couldn't believe it, I just stood looking at the box. So I left David and Hannah to set up the TV. I had these love pork chops for lunch, put them in the oven and slow roast. Guess what? The oven wouldn't work. On my oven you choose the mode you want, microwave, oven or gill, then on the oven the temperature and the how long you want to cook. I set up everything, pressed start and nothing happened. Tried a few more times, unplugged it, plugged it in again, nothing! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry! Lovely new TV but broken oven. I don't use the oven much in the summer so I'm thinking of getting a microwave for now and save for an oven in the autumn!

Christopher just sent me this photo.

This is outside a shop.  Christopher said it's a loyal soy bottle waiting for it's master!  Rather strange to have a half a bottle of soy sauce left by the store's door!  Must be a story there!

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea why this post is so strange! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Sam. I hope he is all better soon. Hitting your nose has got to hurt. We call our dog Kosho the "money pit" as he is always at the vets for some stupid thing he has done. But we love him anyway. Have a better week and Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! He's doing better. I know he is okay when he starts begging for treats!

      Delete
    2. I'm glad he's better. And yes, treats always work don't they!

      Delete