Pages

Friday, July 29, 2022

What A Life ...Continued

 I should of guessed that things were going to keep being crazy!

Sam recovered from his nose bleed.  I'm figuring how to cook without my oven.  So I thought things would start to look up.  But of course not.

Monday night we had an awful thunderstorm.  I went down to check on the cats, especially Mama and Fluffy, they freak out!  Mama had found a corner to curl up in. Looked for Fluffy but couldn't find her, checked the boxes I had put out for her but no Fluffy,  Heard scratching in the massive TV box, curled in the bottom corner was Fluffy.  Massive box, tiny cat!

Fluffy in the box

The next day I felt sick but put it down to being tired.  Went to bed early Wednesday but felt worse.  My symptoms were rather weird.  Constant hunger, even after eating I felt hungry.  I felt that my satiety switch had been turned off.  This caused me to feel nauseous, which led to dry heaving.  Also I couldn't stop burping.  The only thing I could think of was a side effect of drinking too much sports drinks.  I sweat a lot so am always drinking water and sports drinks but I think I over did the sports drinks and dumped to much sugar into my body.  Friday night was awful. I stayed downstairs to be near the bathroom.  I was throwing up stomach acid until 4am.  Saturday I canceled my lessons and just slept.  Feel okay no but realize that I can't eat or drink sugar.   A little bit, occasionally maybe okay but not large quantities.  

Also the past week a lot of students have being absent.  Covid is making the rounds here again!  Everyone has said that it was mild but annoying as can't go out!  I feel sorry for the kids as summer holidays have just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment