Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Neighbours

 The past few years we have had problems with our neighbours.  They keep complaining about the trees in our yard.  We cut down the trees but they still complain.  This week it came to a head.  On Tuesday a lady from the rental company came and said that the neighbours had called again and said we should cut the trees, then on Wednesday the leader of the town association came and said the same.  So Mikey called at company that came and cut down four trees, 4 hours of work cost us almost 800 pounds.  Mikey had to pay as I don't have any extra money.  I thought the company was going to do more but apparently not.  I'm so angry about this, I know the yard is a mess but between crazy work schedules, still cleaning out the other house and my health the yard is low on my list of things to do.  This week I had to clean out the pantry, a couple of potatoes had fallen down the back and were growing in there, but of course as I started moving out a few things I found more that needed doing.  Tomorrow I have to tackle the under stairs cupboard and my walk in closet, that is on top of the daily chores!


The disaster of a yard!


No comments:

Post a Comment