Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

What a Month

Not exactly a month but feels like it!
In my last post I wrote that I was starting my spring holiday!
I had so many plans. just cleaning and sorting out stuff, decluttering again.
Plus I wanted to go to my mother in laws house and start sorting that out.
But the first week of my holiday was dealing with my mother in laws situation.
She is in a temporary care home waiting for a place in the care home that she chose.
So David and spent a week going between the city hall,  the bank, the care home and hospital.
Doesn't sound too bad but everything is so far apart. From here to the city hall is about
50 minutes, to the bank at least another 40 minutes. Poor David did a lot of driving!
Because of this I didn't get chance to really clean up.  Mikey and I did the room we use for teaching!
Mikey is very good a letting things go.  He packed up about 3 boxes. I stand there looking through books, saying that I remember this book and all the stories that go with it!  If it was me doing it nothing would be thrown out!

One thing I did was take Christopher and Hannah to the city.  I promised Hannah that in the
spring holiday we would go to the Takarazuka store and she could buy a few things.
we had a nice day out but as always very tiring.


All dressed up
Got back to work with an awful cold!  After 3 days I gave up and went to the doctors.  I have an ear
infection!  One week later still sick!  I will get better but seems so hard, there is so much I want to do
but all I can do is sit around reading or sleeping!

And Mama cat has had her second lot of kittens, five this time.  Mama decided to give birth under David's table, on one of his covers!


Mama and kittens

No comments:

Post a Comment