Pages

Friday, April 26, 2019

Miserable Week

I still have this cold and ear infection.  3 trips to the doctors and loads of medicine but not better.
Some days are okay, I try to get things done but the next day I'm back in bed, feeling awful.  I plucked up the courage to go to the ENT to find that they are fully booked until after the long
holiday!  So I will have to keep on.  I have 10 days holiday coming up and I really want to get cleaned up, both here and mother in laws house!  Lots of work to do but I hope once it's done things will be better!

One thing that has had me crying this past week is that four of our five new kittens died!  They just didn't thrive and I think they caught some kind of cold.  The weather here is no very warm and the babies moved away from Mama and became to cold. David worked so hard to revive them, heart massage and blowing into their noses but it didn't help.  I felt so sad and poor Hannah was heart broken.  We are keeping an extra eye on the last kitten, it has a cold as well but is twice as big as it's litter mates.  I hope it survives.
The black kitten, Alan, is back at the vets, kidney stones again.  This is costing a fortune but the poor thing was in so much pain and couldn't go to the bathroom or eat.  I know it's crazy but they are part of our family now and that means taking care of them!



Mama with the last kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment