Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Cats, Kittens, Colds and Felling Miserable

Our baby kittens are now a week old.  Like all babies they sleep, eat and go to the toilet.  One problem is that the mama cat has a cold and for the first few days she wasn't cleaning them up, so David has been cleaning them every few hours!  Mama is a bit better but the babies now have a cold and so do the older kittens!  We have to wipe the floor a few times a day because of runny noses!

My cold has been hanging on for the past two weeks.  I now have a middle ear infection. I've been on antibiotics for 10 days but it hasn't gone!  Bit better but ear still feels blocked!  Looks like another trip to the doctors!  I keep telling myself that it will go, that it isn't a big problem.  But it is rather annoying.   That is why I feel so miserable.  I have so much to do but don't feel well enough to do anything!  But not sick enough to sleep all the time.  I actually feel rather hopeless.  I keep seeing all the jobs that need to be done and my "To Do" list is getting longer.  

Fred watching the meat!


One week old kittens

No comments:

Post a Comment