Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Spring Holiday

Started my spring holiday yesterday.
Spent most of the day sorting out things that we no longer need.
But it turned out to  be a lot harder than I thought it would.
There was a large box with Hannah's soft  toys. She has out grown them, the ones
that she really loves are on her bookshelf.  But sorting through the toys yesterday
was heart breaking!  So many memories, things that my husband bought for
her. It was hard to box them up. Plus I found more of my husbands clothes
at the very back of the closet. I thought I had finished sorting his things but I found
some shirts and a jacket.  The jacket that he wore constantly was from my parents.
So many memories.  But I have to tell myself that the memories will still be there and I
need the space!
After a couple of hours of sorting and going down memory lane with the kids I gave up.
I went and baked some chocolate chip muffins, they disappeared very fast.
David mad a lovely sponge with a thick chocolate icing.  Very nice.

David's cake.
We also got a photo of the cat that we gave away, he looks happy in his new home.



No comments:

Post a Comment