Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Spring Holiday...Almost Over

Christopher and Hannah's spring holiday will be over in just 4 more days.  Even though we didn't go anywhere or do so much I have enjoyed myself!  Not getting up at 5am is so nice!  I'm not a morning person!
We had a nice little party to celebrate Hannah's graduation.  Ate a lot and watched DVD's!  Nice and relaxed!


I asked David to whip up the cream for the cake and trifle, but he creamed me!



Hannah spent a lot of time drawing and watching her musicals.  I don't mind so much but she plays the same songs over and over.  Even I can remember the words and they are in Japanese!




Our yard needs to be done.  We have a few flowers but not much at all. I hope to get some done this month.  The camellia tree outside of the living room looks really nice but that is the only thing that looks nice!

 

There are other things that happened but I can't thing at the moment.  Spring brings out my allergies and I am so doped up on medicine that it is hard to think straight!

2 comments:

  1. Recently found your blog. I am a widow of several years. I can understand some of your feelings. I admire you and your lovely family. My son was 4 when he dad passed away and now is 33 and living in Japan. I have a wonderful DIL and GS. Take care of yourself. Good luck with your eye surgery. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently found your blog. I am a widow of several years. I can understand some of your feelings. I admire you and your lovely family. My son was 4 when he dad passed away and now is 33 and living in Japan. I have a wonderful DIL and GS. Take care of yourself. Good luck with your eye surgery. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete