Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

A Typical Evening At Our House

This is what happens when there is nothing on TV.



 

The editing is not so good but you get the idea!  I think my kids are crazy, this kind of daftness goes on all the time!

And the reason we need a good laugh is that things keep happening!  I am doing a lot better since my eye surgery.  I am still recovering, not so much from the surgery itself but from the stress that I built up before hand!  I am now exhausted from that!  I have to say thank you to my students for their good wishes and for putting up with my moaning before hand!  Also one of  my lovely ladies stopped by with cakes and a beautiful plant after my surgery.





Then just because I need more stress Hannah came home with a broken finger, again!
It's a hairline fracture on the joint end of the second bone!  Again trying to catch a basketball during PE at school!

Hannah's broken finger and I don't know why she is sitting in a basket!
 
All in all interesting few days, lets hope things get better!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment