Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

EARTHQUAKE

I live in the southern part of Japan and we almost never get earthquakes.  I think in the 23 years that I've been here I have felt about 10 earthquakes.  We get typhoons not earthquakes.  But last night, just after 2am, the whole house moved.  At first I thought it was the wind.  We had very strong winds yesterday with more forecast for today.  But the windows weren't making a noise!  I came down and checked the TV.  The earthquake was M6 at the center, here about a 4.  Kind of big!
And the reason I was awake at 2am. I am hungry!  I'm going to have blood taken for diabetes test this morning so I couldn't eat after dinner last night. And we ate dinner early, about 5:30, so now I am really hungry.  The doctor opens at 8:30 am, I can't wait.  I want food!

No comments:

Post a Comment