Pages

Friday, March 24, 2023

Doctors and Dentist

 Had doctor's appointments on Wednesday.  One was to pick up my prescription for cancer meds, and the other was to check my diabetes level.  One good thing about this hospital is that everything is under one roof.  Got there early, a blood test, and a pee test.  Waited for an hour for the results.  It's nice that the lab is on-site, no waiting a week for results.  Good news is that all my numbers are better.  Weight is down, even on the hospital scales I was under 100kg, this morning I was 97.6kg.  Lots of waiting around but I was happy with the results and I don't have to go back for 3 months!

The dentist visit was not so good.  Actually, it was awful.  He is doing a root canal, and he puts some kind of medicine in the hole in the gum to kill the nerve.  On Thursday he was digging into the gum and then drilling, without any anesthetic.  I was gasping at the pain.  The dentist asked if it was painful, when I answered yes, he just said okay.  Not okay at all.  It was so bad that I was sweating and shaking after.  The whole day I was in pain, I had to cancel my classes!  I have to go again next week!

Got to the house again today.  Did a bit more.  Because it's raining and cloudy the house feels gloomy.  Got some photos.

View of the mountains

Messing around with Christopher

The house

Neighbours yard behind the house, all bamboo.




No comments:

Post a Comment