Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2023

Good News

 Finally something good!

Went back to the docotor last Wednesday.  The numbers indicating diabetes are down.  I'm not out of the woods as yet but heading in the right direction!  My doctor has given me 40 days of medicine and told me to keep on doing what I'm doing.  I'm hoping that I can stop the medicine next time but that is going to take a lot of work! 

Also I managed to walk to the local supermarket yesterday. It isn't far, maybe 5 minutes walk but for the past few years I haven't tried.  The pain in my knee was too bad and I didn't have confidence I could do even that.  I was happy that I could walk there, shop and walk home again with little pain in my knee, my back was another question.  I've had back problems all my adult life and I've put up with it but now I want to do more and have to do more I think I should get checked out!  More doctors!!

Poor Hannah got sick last week.  Tonsillitiis.  Although miserable isn't dangerous but Hannah gets really high fevers.  Last week was 39.8C.  She got a load of medicine and slept most of the week.  She had tickets for a musical but had to cancel.  never mind, we are going to see Dream Girls next month!


David and Hannah messing with my phone!

Giving the cats a hard time!



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your health news. Sorry that Hannah was so sick.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete