Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

December

 The first week of December has passed and I haven't done anything for Christmas.  By this time, I usually have a few gifts bought and others ordered but this year I'm just don't feel like doing anything.  I haven't planned menus for the festive season and just to make things more difficult Mikey is working most of the days leading up to Christmas and every day between Christmas and new year, which means no car.  Today I'm going to try and get a few things and then order stuff online.  I just don't have the energy to walk around loads of shops.  I used to love Christmas shopping but the past couple of years it has become a chore instead of a fun thing to do.

Also, I've been feeling rather run down the past week or so.  I think it has to do with the sudden drop in temperature.  November was very mild, the last Monday of November it was 24C, three days later the high was 8C.  I've had to put on the heaters even though I don't want to.  The living room warms up a bit because of the sun on the windows but the other rooms are rather frosty.  David bought electric blankets for everyone, so our beds are nice and toasty!

David has been taking selfies again with the cats!  He used to run away from the camera.  Not now!

Love that they both have the same expression!

Fluffy makes a good neck warmer!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment