Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2021

Happy

 It's so cool!  It's about 18C at the moment, should go up 20C this afternoon. I'm so happy.  I can't believe how exhausting living in a hot humid country can be.  Just cooking a meal makes me sweat so much, I never have energy to do anything else.  I know that the past couple of years people have been experiencing lockdowns because of covid 19, I have to do a similar thing every summer.  If I go out I get really sick so I stay with my air conditioner, which helps but never feels that good.  This past summer was the worst because of wearing masks in the shops.  I would shop as quickly as possible but still most of the time I would be throwing up after with the most incredible headaches and fever of about 37.5C.  Cool weather means I can get all the jobs I've put off done plus I can cook without sweat dripping into my eyes.  Yesterday I made shepherds pie, nice!

shepherds pie, peas and cabbage
The cats also have a lot more energy and they have found that getting on laps is one way of staying warm!


Hannah buried under cats!
I hope this nice cool weather lasts a bit before it gets really cold!


No comments:

Post a Comment