Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Insects

 I hate insects, even the ones that are considered cute like butterflies and ladybirds. There is just something about them that make my skin crawl!  But the ones that makes me scream and run around like an idiot are cockroaches.  Not the small ones that I can squish but the massive Godzilla ones that come out in the summer.  Another reason that I don't like summer!  There's saying in Japan that if you see one there are 30 more hiding, waiting to come out.  I already saw one this week, crawling along the ceiling in the bathroom.  So are there 30 more waiting?  I had hoped that the cats would help but they only play with them, chasing and batting them around.  I'm trying to find something that I can put down to kill the cockroaches but most poisons would be bad for the cats.  I thought about putting poison down where the cats don't go but the cats seem to get everywhere!

Talking about cats I was ready to throttle them last night.  All night meowing, fighting and scratching at my door. At 3:30am I gave up, opened my door to see all the cats lined up in the corridor, they were hungry!  So I gave them food and it went very quiet!  We also solved the mystery of Hannah's clothes being covered in cat hair. I don't let the cats into the bedrooms because we all have allergies so we couldn't figure out why Hannah's clothes had cat hair on them, it was David, we have the photo to prove it!

David rubbing Steve on Hannah's clothes




Cats being cute!



Hannah is enjoying her course.  Until the end of May everything is online, which is easier for her, no getting up early. Part of what she is doing is remembering all the things she did in elementary school.  Today she had to do an art project like she did in 1st or 2nd grade.  She had to make a robot or monster from boxes or other household stuff.  This is what she made.



Hannah's monster




No comments:

Post a Comment