Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2020

What a Week!

And it's only Thursday!
Everything started out okay. Monday was a national holiday, so Mikey, David and I went to my mother-in-laws house to start cleaning out all the stuff that has been dumped there.  During my 29 years here all the stuff that I didn't need got boxed up and put in the storage place.  That is a lot of stuff.  I was determined to burn as much as possible but as I was climbing over boxes I twisted my knee and have been in pain since then!  I should of guessed that it would be down hill from there!
Wednesday my washing decided that it has finished working for me, I begged it hold out for a few more months until I got a few more students but no luck. The wash cycle is alright but it won't spin at all.  I have taken all the clothes out and put less in but makes no difference!  The big problem is Hannah school shirts, she has two, one to wash, one to wear.  I've ordered a new machine but it won't come for two weeks.  Of course I don't really have money!  I guess the next two weeks we will have to use the coin laundry!
Then just to add to my misery the O key is missing from my key board, I'm using a pencil to push the button.  And of course I've found that the O is used a lot!
I really hope nothing else goes wrong!

Hannah's school has it's graduation ceremony on Sunday.  Usually the 2nd graders attend but because of this corona virus only the graduating students and parents will attend.   Hannah is happy about that.

David made some lovely pancakes for Pancake Day.

Really nice and light with cream, strawberries and peaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment