Pages

Monday, March 2, 2020

Corona Virus Equals No Toilet Paper

Last week the government recommended that all elementary, junior high and high schools close for at least 2 weeks to stop the spread of this virus.  At the same time a lot of places where people gather have also closed, Disneyland and Disney Sea , Universal Studios Japan and live theater.  There has been panic buying, when I went to the local store there was no face masks, no tissues and no toilet paper.  I was really shocked by this, I had seen on the news but thought it hadn't reached where I live. Yesterday there was an incident on a train in Tokyo, a man coughed without a mask on and was yelled at by another man.  It didn't come to blows but could have.  Near here an elderly woman was walking, for exercise, again without a mask and somebody hit her!  I really wish people would get the correct information and not over react.  It's bad but so is the flu or measles!
I had to go to the doctors yesterday because of my knee!  It has become so painful.  It looks like the cushion between the bones has worn away! I have 2 weeks worth of pain killers!  Hope they help because even trying to sleep had been hard!

And because my life is already chaotic Mama cat has had more kittens, 4 at the moment but she is bleeding again so I'm wondering if there is another one!




1 comment:

  1. Sorry to use my husband´s account. I waste too much time trying to fathom out how to use a computer to try to change it. I hope your knee gets better. They recommend magnesium for cartilege problems, chicken feet and gelatine too. I hope you can get mama cat sterilized. Keep healthy.

    ReplyDelete