Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2019

Is this Autumn?

A few days of cooler weather and I am hoping that autumn is finally here!
The summers here are really hard for me.  The heat and humidity are exhausting. It feels like
living in a sauna, the humidity wraps around like cling film.  Clothes stick and my face is constantly covered in sweat!  So cool weather, especially at night, is very welcome! No need for air conditioners or fans.
One thing with the cooler  weather I have been able to get some jobs done.  During the summer I just keep the main rooms clean but things get dumped into the under stairs cupboard or the corridor that runs the back of the house.  The other day I spent a couple of hours, with David and Christopher's help, cleaning out those areas!  It feels so good to do that, just getting ready for the nice cold weather!
The kittens are growing and becoming very active.  I have to watch where I step.  They have a habit of getting under the sofa or between the sofa cushions, always check where the kittens are before sitting down!



One kitten under the sofa and one between the cushions!


Peek a boo, I see you!


Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment