Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

One Year On

This time last year I was diagnosed with breast cancer.
After a mastectomy and daily tablets I am cancer free.  Well at least according to my last blood tests.
I'll have big tests the end of June, a mammogram and CT scan.  No big deal but as always
the worry is there a the back  of my head.  I try not to focus on it but in the middle of the night all the aches and pains I have make me think that the cancer is back!

I am trying to do more, to be more proactive and do things that I want to do.  My scare last year reminded me in very real way that we don't know what tomorrow might bring.  So I am trying to live for now, spend time with people who add to my life, not with people who have a negative impact on me.  I am making plans to travel.  I want to go to the UK again, visit my family and friends and to visit the places I've never had chance to see before.  Also there are so many places in Japan that I want to see.  So I am making lists and plans, trying to make money for all these adventures!

And because all my photos are of the cats I'll leave you with some cute photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment