Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

First Half of May

This month is flying past.  I've been very busy, dealing with my mother in law's situation, trying to clean out this house and new students!
The beginning of the  month was Hannah's birthday.  I know I always say it but time does go
really fast watching the kids grow up! I remember her being born premature, just 900grams (1.9 pounds), being told that she only had a 30% chance of surviving,  wondering if we would have the chance to celebrate any birthdays at all!  Now she is a young lady with her own sense of style, she isn't into fashion so much but takes time to find what suits her.  She is very witty and comes out with really funny come backs. She is also good at drawing and will spend ages doing that.  Of course she is spoiled, but as she says "Of course I'm spoiled, I'm the youngest and only girl".   She had loads of presents and a nice birthday meal, cooked by David, he also made two cakes!

The sad news is that the last baby kitten died.  It just got so weak, we tried to bottle feed it but
it just wouldn't take it.  We tried so hard to keep it alive but no luck.  I have felt so bad about that litter of kittens, but I also know we did everything we could!  Mama cat has been on heat for
about 2 weeks, which has been very hard.  She doesn't like to use the litter box and cries to go out but we haven't allowed her. I am hoping to get her to the vets soon to get her fixed!



No comments:

Post a Comment