Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

What happened to the end of August?

I can't believe how time has rushed past.  The last two weeks of August just disappeared.
I had my birthday, I am now 52 and am feeling it.  My friend and her daughter came to celebrate with us, which was nice.  I was moaning about my age.  My friend reminded me that she turns 60 next year, but she seems so young and full of energy!  I guess I have to get my head around being more active and taking care of my body.

We also had the most awful weather.  Two nights of thunder storms.  I hate thunder storms, so two nights of no sleep!  Talk about exhaustion!  The only good thing was the temperature dropped.  I am so happy about that, anything over 30C is hard to deal with.  The past few years the summers have been long and extreme!  This year feels so much better!

The kids are back at school and I am back on the early mornings, 5am dragging myself out of bed, so not fun!

Just a short post so people don't think I've disappeared!

No comments:

Post a Comment