Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I AM TIRED

The past 10 days have been busy. 
Last Sunday, September 7th Mikey went to his friends to practice for a big magic show.  After practicing all morning he went to the magican who is teaching him for more practice and BBQ.  Mikey got back late but happy.  The next morning Mikey's eye was swollen and red, he  couldn't stop sneezing and coughing. I think he got to close to the smoke from the BBQ and had an allergic reaction.  By Monday evening he was running a fever.  So I helped out with his lessons.
Wednesday his friend came to the house to practice again.  The living area got a good clean and I made a nice lunch.  They really worked hard, from 9 in the morning to just after 1 oclock.  The next day was loads of teaching.  By Friday I was feeling awful, coughing, sneezing and low grade fever.  Same for Hannah.  So I planned to spend the day in bed.  But at 2oclock I got a call.  Christopher was at the local hospital having fallen down at school.  He had hit his head very hard and the teacher wanted a scan done.  I could of told him that Christopher's head is as hard as a rock!  There was no internal bleeding but Christopher said he felt sick and dizzy.  I banned computer, games and TV for the evening.  He was fine the next day.  But Hannah and I got really sick, some kind of cold/allergy thing.  I haven't slept properly since Thursday night.  Everytime I doze off I start coughing, which wakes me up.  A trip to the doctors this morning resulted in a load of medicine,  I hope something helps!


Boys playing a game on the DS, Christopher lost so he had to wear the bowl on his head.

Mikey and his friend practing magic


I'm going shopping now, 9 oclock at night and I have to shop!  No wonder I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment