Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Time Warp

Can somebody please explain to me how we have got to the end of September?  I really don't see how that is possible.  I am still at the begining of the month!  I feel as if I have entered into a parallel universe where time is speeded up.  Some days I feel as if I wake up, blink and it is time for bed.  The hours in between are eaten up so fast that I get dizzy just thinking about it!

So the past week has been the usual round of cooking, cleaning, laundry and teaching.  Had a trip out to Saga City with Mikey and David.  We went to the library.  I managed to borrow a few nice cook books. With the cool weather coming I really want to get back into cooking and baking more.  David has been doing a lot this summer but I need to get back to doing more.  No more excuses!  I also want to start Christmas shopping but I have no idea what to get the kids!  Need to think things out, not so much money this year.  I want to move away from Christmas being about getting things to making memories, being together and doing things together is important.

Just a couple of pictures to finish



No comments:

Post a Comment