Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Potatoes

My MIL came yesterday with a massive bag of potatoes.
I like potatoes, more than rice.   But this to many potatoes, what to do with them!
Today I'll make potatoe salad, tomorrow niku jaga, Japanese stew!  After that I have no idea what to do.  They aren't the kind that bake up nicely!  Plus it's hot so frying is going to be hard!  What to do?
MIL does this every few weeks, she stops by with some vegetables that she has been growing.  It helps because vegetables are getting expensive but she over does it.  I give away as many as possible but I still end up throwing out loads!

Christopher is struggling with music at school.  He had to take an art elective so he chose music.  He didn't like any of the choices but music seemed the easiest.  For his end of term test he has to play "Silent Night" on the piano, he has never had piano lessons so it is kind of hard!  Mikey has been helping him out. It's so nice to see them play together, Mikey is a very natural teacher!

Mikey and Christopher playing Silent Night
 
But Silent Night in June, just doesn't sound right!

No comments:

Post a Comment