Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Hisao

Today would of been Hsiao's 53rd birthday.  I still can't believe he died so young, I am the age he was when he died!  Far too young!
I miss him everyday, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't want to go and have a chat, ask him a question or just go get a hug from him.  I make my days busy otherwise I would go crazy just wanting to be with him!

This photo is from 10 years ago!
When I look at that photo I remember how hard things were for me, kids were having an awful time in school, bullying was non stop!  It was a year since my Mom died, I was so stressed about our financial situation.  But Hisao help me hold things together.  On the days that I felt I couldn't go on he would be there so I could cry on his shoulder, he wouldn't say anything but his strength and determination gave me strength and determination!

Today is going to be busy.  have to get in the garden.  It's a disaster.  Soon the rainy season will start then it will be too hot to do anything out there!
Plus the dog has to go to the vets!
Plus extra classes for people taking the Eiken test tomorrow.
Better get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment