Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Shopping

I am so glad that Mikey can drive.  His driving is improving, still takes corners a bit to fast for my liking and he still parks as far away from other cars as possible.  But we can get out and about.
Yesterday we went to Saga City to get a few things for Christmas.  Got most of the pressies, need to get something for Mikey.  He wants clothes so I guess I'll give him some money and he can buy what he wants!
One thing I realised yesterday is that I have to loose weight.  I got so tired just going to a few stores.  I don't have the stamina to keep on going for hours like I use to.  Part is age but the biggest part is my weight. So I need to cut calories, easy to say but difficult to do!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, me too. Shopping is exhausting ... hence almost all done on the internet. But the traipse around is probably much healthier than sitting like a couch potato clicking the mouse. Use it or lose it!

    ReplyDelete