Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Quiet

Hannah's grade has 3 day camp this week.  She left yesterday morning and will get back tomorrow afternoon. It is so quiet without her.  I never realised how much noise and energy she has. She is usually on YouTube watching some musical. The latest is "Cats".  She trys to find it in different languages.  Then of course she is bouncing around, and talking, sometimes non stop.  So it is very quiet without her.  I'll be glad when she gets back. I don't know what the purpose of this camp is.  The kids do lots of fun things, night hike, camp fire, making curry outside and some other stuff.  Not really educational so what is the purpose? 
The other kids are doing okay.  David got knocked off his bike by a dog, the dog then ran over him.  Also this morning David was trying to cut down the hedge a bit when a pigeon attacked him.  Not a good day for David and animals.
I am getting back into my schedule after a weeks holiday.  It was nice to have no work for a few days.  This next will be busy with Halloween.  I'll make some cookies and do something for the kiddies classes.  But I am not doing as much as I did last year, I really don't have the energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment