Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

What happened?

I can't believe that we are already into the first week of November!  Time is just flying by!  I am still in September in my mind, so every time the date comes up I do a double take!
October turned out to be rather tough. I was busy, kids also had a lot going on. Sports Day and camp for Hannah, Eiken test and Halloween stuff here, which meant everybody helping out.  Then I got hit with a combination of allergies and a heavy cold.  That put me in bed for two days!  I am still recovering and face days of awful headaches.  I think my nose is stuffy at night so I wake up with the most awful headaches.  Mornings are getting cold, I am up at 5am to make breakfast and obento. Poor Christopher has to leave at 6:40, he has signed up extra class that starts at 7:35.  Kind of tough but I hope it helps him with tests!
I have some photos to post, next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment