Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

BUGS

I don't like any kind of bug!  Any creepy crawly makes my skin crawl and reduces me to a screaming mess.  Amuses the kids no end but I hate bugs.
Hubby was the gardener, every year he would spray the trees outside to stop the bugs taking over. This year I never even thought about it until we had an infestation of stink bugs.  They were on the trees near the entrance so of course when we put the lights on in the evening the entrance would be full of these things.  As students came in and out the bugs would follow, they would take up residence on the celling waiting for me to get sleepy then dive bomb me!!  More screaming and running in circles.  Finally in desperation I called hubby's friend.  He came last week and sprayed the trees, we are now bug less!!!


YUK
And just to add to the screams, we had a visitor in the shape of a large spider!



massive!
Then just to keep me smiling one of my students came in this tee shirt


No comments:

Post a Comment