Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Sixty

 I turned sixty yesterday. I guess that is old.  I saw this meme the other day that said "My minds thinks I'm 25, my body thinks my mind is an idiot".  That about sums it up for me.  

Didn't celebrate.  Just couldn't be bothered.  Spent the afternoon looking at photos with Hannah.  She scanned some so I could put them on here.

Five years old.
I remember having this photo taken.  I'm sitting on Mom's trolley and the edge was biting into my legs.  The sweater was one Mom made.  I think there is another photo of me and Steven but not sure!

school photo, maybe 14

Maybe 16

On holiday with Mom, Steve and Alan.

The last photo was taken on a beach, maybe Wales.  

With me bros!

first time in Japan (in my 20's)

with Mikey and David (in my 30's)

In England (in my 40's)
The last photo was taken on the last trip before Mom died.  It was a nice trip but emotionally exhausting.

Playing with filters!(and 50's)






No comments:

Post a Comment