Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Bored

 Nine days in isolation and I am going stir crazy!  I remember thinking when all this started and some countries had very strict lockdown rules that it must be nice not to have to go to work or go out, just stay home.  But just 9 days and I've had enough!  I thought because of technology that it would be okay but there is only so much TV I can tolerate and spending time online isn't as great as I thought it would be.  I miss going shopping, I miss teaching.  Some of my classes are challenging and make me think of different ways to engage the kids in activities to help them learn. I think part of my problem is that I'm not 100% well, so even doing a few things wipes me out!  I remember the last time I  had flu it took over a month to feel 100% again so I guess this is the same.

The high lite of my day is walking to the gate to pick up the post.  At the moment it's all flyers for kimonos, or pizza or funeral homes.  The flyer from the funeral home made me smile.  It showed the set up for a funeral, the place for the coffin, photo of the deceased and flowers.  Across the top it says "Living".  I think it means living room style!

Photo of the flyer!  


No comments:

Post a Comment