Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Back to Normal

 Kind of back to normal.  I still don't feel 100% but I know that last time I had flu it took over a month to feel good again!  So I'm doing what I need to do but also resting as much as possible.  Being able to shop helps, I'm buying loads of fruits and vegetables and preparing healthier meals.  

A lot of my classes have been canceled this week as schools are closed because of corona or flu.  Seems to be the season!  I'm hoping things will improve soon!

It's been very cold here the past few days, we even had snow the other night. Woke up to white roof tops.  It hasn't gone above 10C the past week. The cats have taken over the beds and heaters, smart cats!

Alfie snuggled in bed!

Keeping warm on the sofa.

Hannah's results came form university.  She has passed all her courses.  GPA is 3.1, bit down but she missed the last test because of corona and struggled with math.  She just passed her math test, which she is very happy about!  Now she is looking for a driving school.  She has saved enough money to pay for it.  But I can't imagine Hannah driving!


No comments:

Post a Comment