Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2021

I Tried

 So after complaining about the heat I decided to try and go out!  Hannah had tests at university so I asked David to take her.  She usually gets the train and walks half an hour to the campus, but last week the temperature was up to 37C, real feel was 41C.  Walking in that heat would be rather dangerous!  We dropped her off and went to the mall for some lunch. We had a little stroll around but after an hour I felt sick. Even with the air conditioning I got over heated because of wearing a mask.  So I tried but I guess staying home is the best until the weather cools down.

The cats are suffering from the heat as well. They won't stay in the rooms with air conditioners preferring the corridors.  They have fighting more recently and I have no idea how to stop them, I spent two hours yesterday putting them in different rooms but they just go back and start fighting again.

playing peek a boo

Toast shutting Frodo up!

Hoping next week is better!  Forecast is for rain and thunderstorms, hopefully things will cool down!



No comments:

Post a Comment