Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2021

Quick Update

 Turns out that there is a cluster at Hannah's school.  Yesterday Hannah got a message from the school that 5 people have tested positive at the school.  The message didn't state if they were teachers or students.  The school will close until Wednesday, which I guess is something but a longer closure would be better.  

Also the local news said that one elementary school is closing for a week after another cluster had been found.

It all seems to little to late.  David went to the local mall to get his hair cut, he came back saying that the place was packed.  I know where we live isn't under lockdown but surely only going out when necessary is the best idea not acting like this virus doesn't exist!  As soon as David got back he washed his hands and rinsed his mouth with a iodine solution.  

Sorry this posts are rather miserable but I am going crazy!  I watch the British news almost everyday. I really don't know how people are coping there!  I think I would hae had a breakdown by now!

No comments:

Post a Comment