Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

September

I have a love/hate relationship with August. I love that I can have a holiday, I love that
Hannah didn't have school, just a load of homework. I love that I don't have to get
up early to make breakfast and lunch box (obento) for Hannah.  But I hate the weather.
Every year it is hot. Starts in June and just goes on and on. This year was really bad.
A couple of times the next city hit 39.5C, that is crazy hot! Too hot to do anything!
It does get rather depressing, there is only so much TV to watch and so many books to
read!  I want to go out, not just to the shops but somewhere interesting but with the heat
I just couldn't do it!
So September!  Hannah is back at school, but missed two days because of heat stroke. She
wasn't too sick but practicing outside in 35C heat for two days took its toll on her. she is
okay now, tired after her sports day, and tests today.
I am already thinking about Halloween. The 100 yen shop has Halloween goods out already!
Wondering what to do for the kiddies classes that is fun and educational.  Then comes Christmas!
But before that I have to buy an oven, mine doesn't really work!
The kittens are growing.  They are so cute but rather naughty!  My poor walls are all scratched up.
Still don't know what to do with them!  The cost of keeping them is huge, vet bills, food. cat litter
and damage that they do to the house!  We will see!







See, total cuteness

1 comment:

  1. The kittens are so cute! Vet bills are so terrible. We have a dog with allergies and he is high maintenance! But we love him.

    Here in North Carolina (near Raleigh) it gets about the same summer weather as you folks have, and I hate it. I'm supposed to be walking, but the heat is just making it not happen. Still hot here 'tho it is October. Maybe November will be better.

    ReplyDelete