Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2016

3 months

So yet again I've been a bad blogger!
I don't mean to! There are so many things that I have to do everyday. So many things that are still on my list and writing seems to be last on the list!

Hubby asleep on the floor!!
So June.  My least favorite month.Beginning is my husbands birthday!  This year David cooked all his Dads favorite foods!  The end of the month is the anniversary of my Moms death.  And between the rainy season starts,  lots of rain and high humidity!!!
 
Mom yelling at somebody
July and August were really bad for me!  It was just so hot!  Almost everyday was at least 35C.   I went with David and Hannah to the city one time.  According to google map the store Hannah wanted to go to was 5 minutes walk from the station.  I don't know who checked that but it took us almost 20 minutes!
We also went bowling and all you can eat restaurant. Not such a great summer holiday but the heat was exhausting for me!  I'm so glad that David can cook! The couple of times I tried I got so sick from the heat!
So again I will try to write more!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment