Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Weather

I can't believe the weather this year.  It is so wet!  We have had so many rainy days recently and only a few really hot days.  One problem is once the rain stops, everything warms up and it becomes so humid. 
On Sunday we had an incredible thunder storm.  I do not like thunder storms.  I've had too many close calls.  As soon as I hear thunder I pull the TV antenna and the electric plug!  This past Sunday the storm was right over head.  I am sure something near by got hit!  There was an enormous explosion!   Our poor dog hates thunder as well.  She was in the bathroom but started crying so I let her into the living room.  She was sniffing around where there was a loud boom. Poor thing jumped straight up, all four paws came off the floor!  Rather funny but at that point I was so scared that I sat in the corridor with Hannah until the storm passed!  I hope we don't have many more like that!
This weekend there is a typhoon forecast.  The eye will pass just south of Kyushu but the storm is massive and is getting stronger everyday.  I hope that we have a few hours over the next couple of days to tidy the yard.  Looks like a jungle out there, all this rain has done wonders for the weeds not so good for the grass!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment