Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2015

The "can't think of a catchy title" post

The past few weeks have been busy and productive.  I have been cleaning and decluttering as much as possible.  The one room that really needed doing was the room we use as an office and second teaching room.  We still have to many books.  Last Sunday I decided that I needed to sort and clean out that room.  What I thought would take 2 hours took 5 hours!  There are still somethings that need to be done but it is a lot better.
The weather has been rather nice...for me at least!  Until this week it has been cool and rainy.  The rain is not so nice but the cool weather has been wonderful.  Instead of feeling exhausted, sick and out of sorts I have been able to get things done!  If course the heat came, with a vengeance. From high 20's to 36C overnight!  Thursday and Friday were awful.  Both Christopher and Hannah came back from school with bad headaches on Thursday!  I also felt sick and had to use the air conditioner!  I don't mind being hot but the humidity is killing.  I sweat very easily and I hate the way the  sweat just stays on me.  I feel like I am drowning!  
The rain has done wonders for the garden, looks like a jungle.  The grass we laid has really taken but the weeds are aggressive.  If the rain stops tomorrow I will be brave and try and do a bit!  It seems very futile though, I pull weeds, a couple of weeks later they are back!
No photos this time.  I have a hard time uploading them and I've asked David but he hasn't had a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment