Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

rain and reading

We got the rain I was wishing for the other week.  A lot of rain! Non stop torrential rain.  Of course the storms were the worse when it was time to go to school.  Poor Christopher came back soaked through, that was with a rain coat and umbrella......the poor umbrella got ripped apart in the wind!  I think I'm the only person that actually enjoyed the rain and cooler weather. Not the thunder storm though.  That was really scary,  a couple of close hits!   Today it is really nice out, some sun but not really hot.  Good cleaning weather!

As for the reading, David is trying to improve his English by reading the Bible.  He is reading through the Book of Proverbs.  I sat the other day with him just to make sure that he was reading okay.  But I wasn't really focused.  He read one passage along the lines of "you simple fools you should find better ways"  I asked him what it meant, David started going on about a healthy diet and eating more vegetables.  EH?  I asked why he said that, David said that the passage was talking about "simple FOODS"....Got my work cut out for me here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment