Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

long time

Yes I am still alive, some days only just.  Managed to finally get to the doctor for my allergies.  The medicine I have is really good.  But I have done my back in, not sure what happened, just a lot of pain.  I really can't seem to win!
The past couple of weeks have been busy. End of September was Hannah's field day.  I really wasn't looking forward to it, long day and just sitting around for hours doesn't inspire me at all.  The school is big and so each child only does 3 or 4 events,  lots of waiting in between.  Also Hannah managed to get sick the Thursday and Friday before the big day.  Just a fever and sore throat. Plus the weather was rather stormy with a typhnoon passing by and very cold weather on the morning.  But I made the obento and sat there all day.  Because Hannah had been sick and she was coughing again during the lunch time we managed to come back after her dance, about 2 hours early.  That helped a lot.  Took a load of photos, of course.

Ready, set, go

The school

Lots of waiting

Of course a terrible one of me

End of the dance
The next morning I saw the full moon at 6am.  I was very surprised and managed to get a good photo.

Beautiful!


Tomorrow I'm going to Hannah's school to do a Halloween lesson for the international club.  I've been busy making some cookies for the kids, hope they enjoy them.




Witches fingers!
I'll let you know how it goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment