Pages

Friday, September 25, 2020

End of September

 We survived the typhoon.  It wasn't as strong when it hit us but still very strong!  The whole house was shaking, really not fun.  Some places were hit very bad, landslides and flooding in many areas!  Hannah had a day off school which she was happy about!

I've been suffering from painful knees, more my right knee than the left one.  Somedays I can't walk, other days it seems okay!  Went back to the doctors today.  Same thing, loose weight!  I know what to do but doing it seems so hard.  I am really down with the pain and exhaustion, no sleep because of the pain.  When I get this low I eat, which I know doesn't help in the long run.  I would love to start walking in the evenings, 30 minuets two or three times a week.  If I could do that it would help change my mind set a bit.  Let's see how this pain medication works!!


Our cats are doing well.  They can sleep anywhere! One problem we have is Alan, the older black cat doesn't settle at night, he wants to be with somebody.  Some nights he is outside my door scratching away for ages!

The next couple of months are going to intense for Hannah.  End of November is her university entrance test.  She is studying hard but is getting nervous!  I'll be glad when it's all finished!


1 comment: