Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

May!!!

This has been a very busy month!
A lot of students took time off because of the corona virus so I used
the time to clean.  Also we are still working on my mother in law's house.
I never realized how much stuff I had stored there.  We have almost finished the storage
area and can start on the main house.  One big problem is the clothes that my
mother in law collected.  I am finding clothes that still have tags on, never worn.
We took a few to a recycle shop and good about 10 pounds for them, not
bad, paid for lunch!
I've been suffering with a bad knee.  So painful.  Been to the doctors a couple of times,
I just get told to lose weight, which I am trying but being unable to walk makes
it more difficult.  Got some stronger pain killers, which I hope helps.  I need to be
more active!

Christopher has been learning how to cook.  He makes a nice chicken rice dish and
a bacon with 3 types of mushrooms topped with cheese!  Very nice!

Chicken Rice with Omelet

Bacon with 3 Types of Mushrooms and Cheese


I am not looking forward to next month.  Japanese rainy season, lots of rain, high humidity and
everything feels damp!

`

No comments:

Post a Comment