Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

SUMMER

So summer has started!
And I am not happy!
The yearly rainy season came through later than usual.  We usually get a load of rain in June, a week to 10 days of non stop rain.  This year it didn't really start until the beginning of July!  One city that is just down the road from here was hit really bad!  Floods and landslides, at least 30 people have lost their lives!
After the rainy season the heat and humidity start in earnest!  Most days the temperature is about 34C(93F). I know for people living in cooler areas that sounds nice, and for a few days it is okay.  But this will be for the next month and it doesn't drop below 30C until about November!
For me I get so exhausted!  I went shopping yesterday, just walking from the car to the mall was killing!  I felt like my body was being cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment