Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

What a crazy couple of weeks!

The past couple of weeks have flown by in a whirl of non stop activity!
From January 6th to 9th Christopher had his school trip.  To Nigata, Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo Sky Tree.  Of course I worried, for nothing, he had a great time, even if his skiing traumatised him for life!  He enjoyed Disneyland and Sky Tree more, but was shocked at how expensive everything was!

A few photos from his trip



Sky Tree

Entrance to Sky Tree


Christopher got lucky, the view was good, he could see Mt Fuji!

From the top!

At the hotel

Nice pressies!
 

January 9th was Mikey's birthday!  23, he says he feels old!  How should I feel then!
We couldn't celebrate on that day, just too busy.  So on the 12th we went to lunch with another family.  I was a bit worried, my Japanese is so-so but I managed to keep up with the conversation and even joined in!

The Birthday Boys enjoying ice cream!
 

I have a load more to write but have to teach!
More another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment