Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Very long time

I can't believe that so much time has passed since I wrote.  I have a load of excuses, basically very busy, very cold and kind of sick, just allergies but I get a lot of headaches because of it! 
So what has been happening.
Sometime in November a group of kids from the local junior high school came to interview me.  They were doing a study about businesses in the city.  As a small business I was chosen.  It was a rather fun time, I thought an English teacher would come but they came by themselves.  David helped out, I could understand their questions but couldn't answer!!  Guess I should study Japanese!!


1st year junior high kids, bit shy

Taking pictures of my classroom

Camera shy, he was hiding from his friends camera but I got him!!!!

The end of November we went to MIL's to pick up the Christmas tree and decorations, I go a bit crazy for Christmas.  I love having the tree up and lights outside the house.  At MIL's house there is a large storage area.  All the stuff we don't use is put there.  But that means that nothing is ever thrown out .  I found a box of clothes that I had when I lived in America, 30 years ago.  Why am I keeping this stuff?   So what should of been an one hour job became a 4 hour job.  We burnt a lot of stuff, I think every time we go we will burn stuff.  I really want to be able to get our stuff to a manageable amount!
One of my students gave us some tickets to the museum near here, so on December 1st Hisao took the kids to the museum.  I think they had a good time!










My students have been working very hard the past couple of months.  The girls that come with Hannah have been learning past tense.  I think they have it now, I hope so.



Above the girls notebooks, last picture is of the girls working hard!!
I am sure that there is more, but I just can't think at the moment. 
I will update more often, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment