Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Quiet

Christopher and Hannah went back to school on the 3rd!!  It has been so quiet around here the last week. I love having the kids at home but I have really enjoyed the quiet of the last week.  I am exhausted from the heat of the past few weeks!!  Even though I have had a few days holiday I am still wiped out and the allergies I suffer from have started up!!  But at least the weather is cooling down....a bit!
Last week we had the most incredible thunderstorm.  I hate thunder, it freaks me out.  I pull the antenna from the TV and the computer lines.  Hubby and the kids complain but I would rather be safe than sorry.  Last week I was very glad that I pulled all the lines.  Lightening hit very close, turns out to be  one of my students houses that got hit.  The kid lives just 5 minutes walk from us, very close call.
Hubby has been busy.  The front garden has taken on a life of its own!



Hubby hard at work, looks awful doesn't it!

Hannah has been busy, making up newspapers for her soft toys!!  She has a great imagination.  But she writes in Japanese!




top is Hannah's newspaper, bottom picture is Hannah in her back to school outfit
 Last week I made marble cake, I found the recipe on Bakegirl blog   http://buddingbaketress.blogspot.jp/
I love her site, the recipes always turn out wonderful.

Very nice, soft and chocolaty!!

Well I think that is all for the past week, I will try to update more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment