Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Halloween and Magic Shows

This past week we have been doing Halloween parties for the kids classes.
I have been baking cookies almost everyday.  I got a new oven a few months back so
baking is easy!

My new oven




Mikey does most of the kids classes. He tells the kids they can invite one friend for the party. So it does get a bit crazy.
I have no idea what they are doing but there is a lot of laughter!

Mikey with his class

Mikey also had two magic shows near here this week.  The first one was at a community center near the house.  The mayor of the city turned up to Mikey's surprise.  The second show was at a local cafe, he was asked to do magic and teach some English!



Mikey doing his magic!
I've been suffering with allergies, I get them every year but this year is really bad!  I hope that it will pass soon!
The kittens have really grown!  They are still cute.  A few cute kitten photos to finish.




No comments:

Post a Comment