Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Made It Through .....

 My busy week!

Actually, I didn't go to the other house Friday. I realized that even if I went I wouldn't be able to do anything.  I rested and did a few jobs here instead.

I'm trying to wash all the heavy blankets and futons, and put them in boxes.  The bigger bedroom in the other house has a big closet so once that is cleaned out the blankets can go there.  It's not a big thing but it's something that I can feel I've done and finished. 

One problem I have is that I feel nothing is finished.  I know almost finished but it's so frustrating.  Just getting one room cleaned properly, and start putting stuff there will feel good!  Does that make sense?

The weather is really warming up!  I'm not happy about that as I've had to use the air conditioner a few times.  I usually don't need it until the end of June when the rainy season starts, then I have it on dry mode to help with the humidity.  April and May are months I can usually save money on bills as we don't need gas heating or air conditioning.  This year we had a few very cold mornings, so the gas heater was on and now the afternoons are hot!  I have to start putting money aside to help with the bills. One year I was putting about 1000 yen aside every time we used the air conditioning, and by the end of the month, I had saved half of the electric bill.

The past couple of evenings the moon rise has been very beautiful. I tried to get photos but the phone camera isn't very good and the light pollution is very strong. Living at the other house there is very little light pollution so moon and star gazing is nice.


Moon rise



No comments:

Post a Comment