Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Hannah's Birthday

 My little preemie is now 22. 

Those years have flown by.

We had yaki-niku and sashimi for lunch.  Yaki means to grill, and niku is meat.


Meat being cooked on the grill, sashimi on the plate

Nice lunch.

Just a few photos.

entering High School

16th birthday

Going to driving school

Dressed up to go to the city

Playing with an app.

I'm not doing so well.  The pain from shingles is intense, the painkiller isn't helping.  Another night of no sleep, plus it went very cold, which made me tense up, making the pain worse.  I went back to the doctor, he has given me some sleeping tablets and made an appointment at a pain clinic.  So I have to go again to a different doctor.  I know that until the virus is finished there isn't much that can be done but the pain is intense.  I broke a rib a few years ago, this feels the same.

I just want to relax, get ready for teaching and have some fun. I bought a card for Hulu, I use to have a subscription but didn't watch that often so I decided to cancel it.  But one can buy a months subscription using cards.  It's good for me, I can watch something, try to relax and heal.  I want to sleep as I know that is the best but lying down is the most painful.

Better go and get ready, my appointment is this afternoon.  I'll update later!



No comments:

Post a Comment